[corresponds to page 1 of 1896 answers]
James Nissley Mar. 24, 1896
God 1. is on all mighty spirit which is
in every thing.
2. He reigns the whole earth, but
he can not be seen.
He attends to the growing of grains,
fruits, and the creating of animals.
3. He did not intend us to see him.
God is a spirit, and spirits an not be
Devil 1. attends to hell while God attends to
He is a spirit
2. He attends to hell, which is said to
be a place where people who do
not obey Gods law are burned.
3. Spirits can not be seen.
Death 1. is the close of ones life.
It is when life ceases.
2. If people did not die we would have
to order a new earth, because this
one would not hold them
God has arranged that part of it, as
the people die the ones being born
will take their place.
3. Some of the people go to heaven, and
some go to hell if there is such a place
as hell, but the bodies which they