The Delaware County Historical Society Collection contains photographs and eleven city directories published between 1859 and 1922. This collection documents the history of Delaware and Delaware County.
Incorporated in 1947, the Delaware County Historical Society opened the Nash House Museum at 157 E. William Street in 1954. In 1971 the Research Library was added to the site, which was renamed the Cryder Historical Center in 2011. In 2016, the Society will open Meeker Homestead Museum, located at 2690 Stratford Road. At the same location, the historic Barn at Stratford is open as an event venue. The website has additional information: www.DelawareOhioHistory.org.