Photograph of the Wyman and Gregg Quarry prior to 1900. After 1900, it became the Uthoff Quarry. R.A. Uthoff had owned stock in the Wyman & Gregg Company. It is now filled in and used as the parking area and recreation fields in Veterans Park along Washington Street in Genoa, Ohio.
Online access is provided for research purposes only. For rights and reproduction requests,or to see the item or full collection in its original (non-digital) format, please contact the Harris-Elmore Public Library; 328 Toledo Street; Elmore, Ohio; 43416; (419)862-2482.