St. John's Parochial School in Oak Harbor, Ohio, taken September 15, 1910. The man standing is superitendent J.J. Ballmer. The girl seated fifth row on the right side of the room toward the chalkboard is Lydia Meyerholtz.
Online access is provided for research purposes only. For rights and reproduction requests,or to see the item or full collection in its original (non-digital) format, please contact the Harris-Elmore Public Library; 328 Toledo Street; Elmore, Ohio; 43416; (419)862-2482.